Are you a new owner in the WRHOA?
The West Rutherford Homeowners Association Board of Directors is committed to keeping the WRHOA Owners List up to date and accurate with information that includes the current mailing address, if the owner does not live at their property, as well as contact information in case of an emergency to the area that may affect your property.
In order to complete this task, we ask all owners to provide update information to the WRHOA.
Please complete the following form. If we require further information, we will contact you individually.
The HOA Board and Board of Directors uses and discloses your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity.
- Make contact in the event of an emergency.
- Establish and maintain your personal information on our administrative database.
- Make contact via email, phone, text or mail to provide service, update you on HOA related issues.
- Have contractors/management provide products/services for maintenance and repairs.
- As require informing you of your account status, Society bylaws and policies change.
By voluntarily providing us with personal information, you are deemed to have consented to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for purpose listed above. Our use of your contact information is within the guidelines of the Privacy Act and in compliance with Anti-Spam Legislation. If we need to collect, use or disclose your personal information for a reason that is not listed above, we will obtain your express consent prior to collecting, using or disclosing your personal information for that purpose.